Friday, December 10, 2010

November 28-December 4th

This is my last full week in Turkey. I have spent most of my time working on ministry and my relationships, and homework.

It is hard to believe how fast the time has gone. As I look into the future of going home it seems incredibly surreal.

This week I continued in my English classes and Saturday night bible study. We also went to our firends house again on thursday in the gececondo. We didn't wrestle this time but just talked and hung out. We drank a lot of tea. I probably had about 6-8 cups. We did however, end the night watching wrestling on TV.

This saturday was a very sad night. It was the last time I would ever see the majority of those people if not all. I am really going to miss every single one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment