Friday, December 10, 2010

December 5-10

This week was a total blur. I said my goodbyes, finished my souvenir shopping and helped out with the English club for the last two times. I was very sad and so where all of the students. However, the reality of m departure was still not clear. It felt as if I was not really leaving. It was a weird state of mind that i can not really explain nor know where to begin.
On wednesday, my last day and English class, three of the students ended up giving me gifts. I was more than greatful for all these relationships that my father had created. Each one had blessed me abundently with not only material gifts but also hopefully lasting relationships. I am really going to miss them and hope to someday see them all again. I am going to pray especially that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment